We provide value added services to a large number of clients ranging from Individuals to SMEs, Trusts, Trustee Companies, Companies, Partnerships and Superannuation funds for various Tax compliances and Management purposes.
Self Managed Super Fund
Income Tax :
Our aim is to maximise tax refunds for the clients within the parameters of the legal tax framework of Australia and attempt to maximise the wealth of our clients, besides acting as a responsible tax agent for the Australian Government. Apart from providing proactive tax minimisation strategies, we can assist you with the following:
- Income tax returns for individuals, companies, trusts, partnerships and SMSFs
- Australian Taxation Office (ATO) investigations and disputes
- Applications for ATO private binding rulings
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT) advice
- Small business CGT concessions
Goods and Services Tax (GST):
The GST system can place pressure on businesses with compliance and lodgement obligations. Our highly qualified team can help you navigate the GST system and ensure your records are maintained accurately. We provide the following assistance:
- Preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements (BAS) and Instalment Activity Statements (IAS)
- Advice regarding GST matters
- Assistance with ATO investigations and disputes
- Reviewing data entry and advising of any issues affecting data integrity
- Specific GST advice for business and property transactions
Business & Corporate Service
We can advise you about the right structure for you and your business. We also assist you with the following:
- Establishing a trust and corporate trustee, if required
- Completing the trust administration and compliance
- Business name, ABN, TFN and GST registration
- General advice on company law and ASIC Regulations
- New company incorporations
- Management of meetings of directors and members
- Attending board and committee meetings and preparing minutes when matters arising
- Preparing directors’ resolutions, shareholder or member resolutions and company dividend statements
- Maintaining company registers
- Share issues and transfers
- Registered office facility
Accounting & Payroll
Whether you’re looking for an accountant who can refine your business practices or need some one to set up your books, we are the experienced Accountants you can rely on. When we set up your books, we ensure that they are compliant with all Australian accounting standards and you get meaningful reports out of them.
Payroll administration can be a time-consuming task for business owners, taking their focus away from running their business. We can help to streamline this process and stay up to date with requirements including PAYG, superannuation, and PAYG Payments Summaries.
Buying or selling property is likely to be one of the biggest financial decisions you will ever make in your life, so it’s important to use an experienced conveyancer that you can trust. We have our allied conveyancing partners who can guide you through the process right through settlement and provide advise on how the most current laws may affect the outcome of your transaction.
We can give you general information regarding various investment options that give maximum returns on minimum risk. This include Direct property investment through SMSF and Indirect Property Investment through SMSF (Group of investors pooled their money through an investment vehicle)
Self Managed Super Funds (SMSF)
Self-managed super funds (SMSFs) are becoming increasingly popular, as people are looking to take control of their savings for their retirement. The main difference between a SMSF and other types of Super funds is that SMSF members are also trustees – meaning these funds are run to benefit the members.
There are a number of administrative obligations that come with running a SMSF, as you need to arrange annual audits, maintain records and report to the ATO in terms of the fund’s operation.
We can take the stress and hassle out by organising your own self-managed super fund (SMSF). We can not only help you set up a fund, but also provide you with all the annual administrative functions, (eg. doing to the accounts, calculating the tax, arranging the audit, submitting a tax return for your SMSF) leaving you, as a Trustee of the SMSF, to focus on what to invest in for your long-term retirement benefit.
Subscribe to our Blog/Newsletter
Our newsletter contains the best of whats going on at the business and tax laws.